As a Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for handling the material. You will be responsible for many duties in our production environment from carrying and opening boxes to following our production processes and doing systematical material movement and integration.
- Learn and support the processes of receiving, shipping and warehousing materials;
- Demonstrate an understanding of safety and best practices while operating equipment such as Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT), Crane or Box Truck;
- Collect information to understand problems and identify their origin;
- Research events and known solutions for basic or routine problems;
- Implement prescribed steps and ensures effective resolution, escalating troubleshooting if needed;
- Demonstrate attention during discussions by taking notes and asking clarifying questions;
- Demonstrate awareness of non-verbal behaviour/cues (i.e., body language) when listening and communicating;
- Restate and reflect back information to check for understanding;
- Work with supervisors to set goals and priorities for individual work and manages time efficiently to accomplish goals;
- Remain focused without becoming sidetracked by non-urgent or less important tasks or interruptions;
- Demonstrates punctuality and reliability in meeting individual deadlines, complete tasks in a timely manner;
- Comply with and promote safety guidelines;
- Promote a clean and organised (5S) warehouse operation.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.